Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday, dear YUI =)

Happy Birthday to you you!






Happy 21st birthday to you, dear YUI.

Stay cute & pretty + produce more awesome songs + COME TO MALAYSIA *grins*

If you come to Malaysia, I will surely give you a better cake than this.
Promise. =P

Dear YUI will smile cuter when she comes to Malaysia and get the cake from me. *obsessed*

Have a blast, dear YUI =)


*Chong King sings Happy Birthday to you you and performs the HBTYY dance...*



p/s:

I skipped my own post to update this birthday wish. Pai-seh =) YUI is somewhat special I guess. I will TRY, TRY ok..to update my next post. Something to do with Penang and the food there *drools*

p-p/s:
This post is short. I'm so freaking busy now with Career Fair and tons of midterm exams. Somebody save me or just kill me.

No comments: