Friday, March 7, 2008

It Is A Long Post.

I finally managed to squeeze out some time to update my blog this time, although its only 2 days ago since my last post. It was really quite a hectic week. OK, let me start with MMU Career Fair stuff first ok. We go slowly.

CrIETivity Fest 08 Banner. Key to Success, Route to Your Future.
So do come for MMU Career Fair 2008 =)


MMU Career Fair organized a promotion + fund raising event called "CrIETivity Fest 2008", in conjunction with IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology. It was on the 5th and 6th March from 11am-3pm. Nearly every Hi-com + Working Comm had to help out during the event. 4 points-collection-based games were held on this 2-day event.

Price? Very cheap. 3 person to a group, and its only RM 9. Eh, not bad wert, the daily prize is RM 50 and a whooping grand prize of RM 200! *drools* All 4 games were very fun and the response to this event surprised me. Everybody seemed to have enjoyed themselves, including me-self. But, I did not play. I was one of the game-keepers. Sobs.

OK, 1st up, Fortress which was the 1st game played on the 1st day. Each player in a group is given only a single chance to use a ping-pong ball to 'destroy' the fortress made from plastic cups. Damn easy la. LOL. 5 points are allocated for each fallen cup. If I was playing, fuhhh, no one can beat me if I use my tennis skills. *coughs* It was very nice to watch the teams play. Some were good, managed to destroy 90% of the fortress. While others ahh...threw at the committees standing nearby. I think they did it on purpose. Throw also don't know how to throw...tsk tsk. =P

For tennis : His service style not bad hmm...
For Fortress : He missed quite a number of plastic cups actually despite his fancy style which captured everyone's attention. LOL

Hon Mun (the one in pink) : I can do bend-overs?
WAHAHAHAHAHA. just joking kays. He is the president of IET and my assistant for MMUCF2008

Next was Spider Web, the last game for the 1st day. 'Rafia' strings was tied horizontally across two poles at Central Plaza to create holes of different sizes. Players in a group can only pass through the web one at a time. Each hole are only allowed to use only once. Of course, teamwork is needed in this game. But, LOL, just by looking at their teamwork you can laugh non-stop! There is time limit for this game though (but I forgotten =P)

Choon Huat, Director of MMUCF2008 is so eager to compete in the event until he went bare-footed. No wonder so busuk. *evil*

Erm, that position, gave a very WRONG impression =.=
Butt holding, bending over, goshh..all just to cross the spider web without touching it.
Great teamwork. Or should I say 'Sexy' teamwork? LOL


See see see....again butt touching here and there.
Choon Huat's teammates are potential molesters.


Choon Huat's team a.k.a Team Tapao (their team name) or a.k.a Team Molester emerged the highest scoring team for Day 1.
Congrats, damn happy sial they all. RM50 masuk pocket.


Next day, we proceeded with Guess Guess. This game paling funny + disgusting, seriously. Each team player stand side by side forming a horizontal line. 1st player will be given only 15 seconds to read a message. Then, this player must chew 2 biscuits without swallowing it and pass the message to the 2nd player. Only 10 secs allocated. The second player will do the same and pass the message to the 3rd player. 15 seconds allocated for the second round. Finally the 3rd player must write down what message was passed to him by his team members. Sounds easy? Not really with all the biscuits crumbs in your mouth. I just can't stop laughing seeing the players passing the message from one to another, crumbs all pouring out from their mouths, pooof puuuf kena the other player's face. LMAO.

Left-side girl : Mouth full of biscuit crumbs
Right-side girl : Mouth full of teeth. LOL

The girl in red was the last player.
She had to cover the face for protection from biscuit crumbs missile attack.


'They' joined the event also during the 2nd day. But, they were funny. =)

Last game was Top Gear. Yeah, car racing game, with a mini remote-controlled F1 car. This game can be considered the most tak lucu game at all. Just that there was one part when suddenly the batteries of the car died while racing halfway. GG to that team hahaha. I tried controlling that car, hmmm not easy eh. The tracks were small and curvy. Very tricky.

Everyone analyzing the racing tracks. While team NNP (the girls) compete for Top Gear.
Eh, the way she control the car...not bad I must say.


The remote-controlled F1 car and the racing tracks.


And yeah, before I went to the event on the last day, I was attending Engineering Mathematics class. I brought forward my class and attended the class for other lecture groups. Its not good to do so actually, but who cares right..as long as can balik awal, dah. However, that day the class was very the packed. For students who came late, confirm no place to sit liao, which was the case for my two friends - Kenny and Chia Weai. Before they came, Karan, VL, Yukie and I was comfortably sitting on out own chairs. After 5 minutes of comfortable sitting for our asses, came Kenny. No more chairs left, so he squeezed his ass to join ours. (sounds wrong sial) So that makes 5 asses on 4 chairs. Hmm..still can, no problem. After 5 minutes again, came YUI...oooh ooooh I mean Chia Weai *runs away* No sitting place for her also, so VL invited her to join our 'ass squeezing' group. Yup, 6 asses on 4 chairs.

Gosh, lucky thing we still felt comfortable sitting though, and don't ask me why..don't ask me how..ask others. =) We were not concentrating in class at all sial. We snapped photos of us sittng. We chatted about random stuff. Kenny was promoting his 'Love in Action' for Care Fair (which I bought one ticket from him this evening eventually). I hope Ranusha was blind that day. =)

My hands not long enoughhh...arghh.. *stretch* nope, still not long enough.
Had to ask Charles to take the pictures for us =)


First was Kenny. 5 in 4 package.

Then came Chia Weai. 6 in 4 package. Not bad.

Entah kenapa, I felt so damn freaking tired today. Head was spinning. Body aching. Sobs. I think all the events for the week, tennis coaching + futsal + CrIETivity Fest + VIP souvenir hunting + tennis training + labs, made sure my body paid the price. That's why once I reached home in the evening, I terus K.O on my bed and slept for 4 long hours. And the sucky thing is I still feel so tired now. So, this post is written in a tired manner, jangan complain banyak if there are any mistakes or anything =)

Here are some random pictures of the most packed class I've ever encountered for this semester. o.O

Very packed. Its EPM1016 for this evening.

Still...very the packed. Sigh.


-----------------------------------

Miscellaneous Ranting:

Next week another same hectic week again. Lab on monday. ECP midterm on tuesday. Futsal + meeting on wednesday. Leaving for Malacca on thursday night for MMU Open tennis tourney. I'm having a bad feeling for MMU Open tennis tourney, don't ask me why. The 3-day event will not be a pleasant one. I will update you guys about it after the tourney. =) Wish me luck ok.

-----------------------------------




** YUI UPDATES **
Dear YUI's latest Laugh Away PV was released yesterday ( @ YUI Lovers). Its dear YUI's new PV featuring her upcoming album. The Bassist, the Guitarist and the Drummer (It’s a girl) are the same as in "My Generation" and "Rolling Star".

The guy in the PV is Kento Hayashi, and he is lucky sial to be featured in dear YUI's PV. *envy* And and and....the way dear YUI smile, simply captivating, isn't it? She smiles alot in this new PV. Loveee it.

Smile more dear happy YUI.

There are some rumors about the title for dear YUI's upcoming album. Look closely at the screenshot below. It says "I Loved Yesterday" and many were saying its the title of the new album. BUT, rumor saja, cis...



Take a look at the new PV, and just Laugh Away.


[PV]YUI-Laugh away
by shuzzack



p/s : All photos are taken using my Sony Ericsson W810i. I must give credits to my handphone. =)

2 comments:

Ielane said...

wah...pretty hectic week for you eh?haha..

Anonymous said...

yup >.< very the hectic.hahaha.and more to come =( eh eh,good luck in ur STPM results kays.I will pray for all my friends.hehe =)