Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In-coming....WORKLOAD!

Well someone left a MSN message when I was away, scolding me for not updating my blog =.= wokay, wokay, I will update now, but this post will be short. Just to let you guys know that I will be darn BUSY with Career Fair stuff, IET stuff, lab, midterm and tennis. Babi. So, I might not be able to squeeze some time out to update my blog. BUT, I will try =)

Just came back from futsal with friends. It was fun. It was tiring too. We started playing from 11pm until 1.30am. Gosh, class at 9am tomorrow. Anyway, hehe I managed to bang in 7 goals if I'm not mistaken. Way above my target (of 3 goals at 1st). Not bad leh, considering I went for 2 hours of tennis coaching earlier *claps* Bad news is I scratched my elbow, my knee (and got 'bumped' elsewhere)
LOL. All in all, nice match. Thanks to Danny =)

Yup, like what VL mentioned in her latest post, I went to CCU together with her. She had no where to go, so she followed me. LOL. Yup, I took the picture of the conference room too, out of random-ness. It was simply nice. VL was so agitated and excited, she managed to capture the image of the room TWICE!! like in 15 seconds? *salutes* I took only one. Just a random photo. Here :

It was kinda cold. That's why I was wee bit slow in capturing more images of the room *grins*


-------------------------

Miscellaneous Ranting:

Gosh whenever I think about the big shit workload that is approaching. I feel like locking myself in my room. Lie on my bed and sleep 24/7. How I wish I can do that sial. Tomorrow and Thursday I'm one the Hi-com for the
CrIETivity Fest. Need to obey time slot. ArGhhHhh..then somemore later tomorrow night I need to go Alamanda to buy souvenirs...............list goes ON! stuuuuuupid.

-------------------------


Signing out....


p/s:
Anyone reading this..please do come for the CrIETivity Fest tomorrow kays? It will be fun I promise.






No comments: