Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lazy. I am. For this hour.

Me is very the lazy. Tired I should say, better word to replace lazy =)

I just came back from an interesting futsal match. Our new team versus a seasoned senior team. Yes, it was interesting, the level of play was high and we were very into the game. However something wasn't right throughout the match. The rain. It drizzled even before we started the match. The court was wet + slippery.

The drizzle somehow destroyed the intensity of the match. It ruined our pace. It ruined our concentration. We lost the match. Disappointingly, I scored only 3 goals. I wasn't playing my game. The senior team were very seasoned indeed, to adapt well under the rain drops. They were rough. They were the better team.

But, I promise we will do better next time =) Overall, it was a good game, guys. Credits to Arvin for making this match happen for all of us.

Referring to the last post, I mentioned I had an Algorithm and Data Structure ECP 1026 midterm test. So yeah, like I said, the objective part was surprisingly tough. Everyone felt the same. But the lecturers don't. Balls. Lecturers tipu orang say it will be so easy la..this and that. Bullshit. If I chose not to revise ECP 1016, gone case already. Nahh..better don't complain much. I tried my best. I hope for the best. *fingers crossed, tightly*

And, erm yeah, I had a photoshoot session today. It was for my engineering society IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). Dress code was formal + coat. I don't have my own coat, sobs, so I had to borrow from Andrew. Credits to him =) And, believe or not, today was my 1st time wearing coat for a photoshoot. Malu sial =P Anyway, here are the 2 photos I cam-whored :

The white piece was a censored part of the you-know-what in tandas lelaki. LOL.
Beside me is my fellow committee. He followed me and cam-whored together LOL.

Blurred effect.


And here are some random photos I took for the past few days. Its getting late now, so I gotta rush =) Lazy actually. LALALAlalala~ *wicked*



Random Photos Update
:


Paper computer a.k.a Turing Machine for ECP 1026.
Thank god there is real computers now. I did this exercise in Maths class LOL
Click to enlarge.

SPCA came to our campus and brought along 3 adorable puppies.
Can't stand it, but to take photo of them =)

Went to Old Town after ECP 1026 test.
Andrew tried out the new Old Town burger selling at RM 7.50.
So guys, go and try it now. I bet its delicious. *evil grins*

Seeeedapppp. Too bad. Its only the Carl's Jr discount voucher.
Faked the photo.
Jangan kena tipu. *runs away*
I took the picture, and too bad I didn't try it out. LOL


So yeah, that's all. I mean the summary of what and what happened for the past few days. Its getting late now, I better go to bed. See you guys again..*yawns*

2 comments:

Andrew said...

wah..damn rajin sial..do turing machine..

Anonymous said...

aha lol.actually terpaksa la,cos damn bored during ranusha's class.so instead of playing BINGO like last time..do some exercise on Turing Machine.rajin sikit for exam lo. =P