Monday, March 3, 2008

I Fell On My Ass. Bad Start To The Day.

Yup. Bad start to the day, to attend In-Lab Assignment for Algorithm and Data structure subject. Luckily my luck wasn't continuously bad throughout the day. It all started on my warm little bed. I was snoozing away like I'd never slept for countless nights. *Alarm ranggg at 7.30am* I put it on snooze and continued sleeping. *Alarm rangggg again at 7.39am* I did the same thing. This went on for 3 more times, then I finally opened my eyes wide telling myself "SHIT, got in-lab assignment #@!#@#!$$%@#" And then I did my usual thing, brush teeth + surf the internet + check mails + check blog + listen to music (to keep me awake) + mandi and get ready. Time was 8.45am. Yup, got to go. Went out of my house, and began to walk to campus. I always use the "slope" because its the shortest way to get down from Cyberia Crescent. The thing is I forgotten that it was raining quite heavily last night. Everywhere was wet, but I still don't realize (that I should use the stairs instead of the "slope").

So there saya pergi, setting my left foot first on the slope (I KNEW IT.left foot.bad sign) and *guudduushh* I slipped and fell down the slope. About 1 meter down. The next thing I remember...I was scolding "Fuck la, fucking shit..stupiiiiiddddd!" LOL. In addition, the time was almost 8.50am. God I rushed back home and changed into a new jeans and came back out (this time using the stairs,=.=).Anyway this was how my jeans looked like after the fall. Sobs, I will have some hard washing to do later.

Like shitted in the pants =(

Time? 8.55am. In-Lab assignment starting at 9am. And duh like my house to the classroom is 12+ minutes. One word : Fuck. I guess my walking speed to the classroom this morning had the chance to go inside Malaysia Book Of Records. =)

Finally I reached my computer lab, 9.08am. Peluh all over, panting like shit. Then only I got to know assignment gonna start at 9.10am. =.= Then I no need walk so fast until everyone along the roadside walking to campus staring at me like one kind. Malu sial.

OK, that's not the last thing of unfortunate events gonna happen to me. Tutor announced to split lab partners. I'm not gonna partner Karan, and I'd been assigned the partner an unfamiliar quiet guy, who is not that well-spoken in English and I had to communicate with him using mandarin >.< LOL, that's not the end of it. My partner decided to type the program and I do the writing. 3 program codes to copy down, alone. Babi sial. And the shitty thing is, I came up with 90% of the source codes =.=

Now the bad luck kinda ended. The assignment questions WERE EASY!!! I mean for me la. Thank god it was easy, because I was not really prepared for the in-lab assignment. Although I opened the programming textbook last night, lol barang hiasan only la..haha. I was chatting the whole way last night and doing everything else besides studying for the assignment. Babi me. *grins* Anyway, the questions are about temperature, Celsius and Fahrenheit. 1st part, declare floating point c and f (2 marks). 2nd part, conversion program from Fahrenheit to Celsius (2 marks, formula given). 3rd part, program a range of temperature which will print statements for each range (3 marks, range given). Last part, print out a table with the Celsius temperature values and its equivalent in Fahrenheit (3 marks). Easy. Some of my classmates even mentioned to me that these questions are given during the 1st sem of BETA in ECP1016. LOL. So, at least something happy happened after so many unfortunate events. I managed to answer all the questions and I got full marks. *claps* =)

But, sighs, MMU Career Fair is coming up and all the workload is crawling from bottom to up into my head, giving me headaches always. I hope I still can continue doing it. Pray for me. =)

Kays, gotta end my post here, getting tired already. Need some sleep. I will end my post with a short ad about MMU Career Fair. Please do read it =)



p/s : Futsal tomorrow night! Am getting ready to bang in some goalies, hopefully. *grins*


----------------------------------

ANNOUCEMENT AND ADVERTISEMENT FOR MMU CAREER FAIR 2008


We are looking for volunteering students from MMU Cyberjaya to work as Ushers and Usherettes for our MMU Career Fair 2008. Details as follows :

Where? : MPH, MMU Cyberjaya
When? : 1st April - 3rd April
What & Why? : VIPs and big companies are making their way to join this MMUCF2008
Job? : Main part is to take care the well-being of the VIPs. Brief training will be given before the event.
Benefits? :
-MMU Saps Points and Certificate of Acknowledgement.

-Chance to know VIPs from top companies around Malaysia
-Chance to enquire any doubts about job areas in the future.

If interested please email:
Lee Chong King
Director of Protocol and Security, MMUCF2008
revolution_curse@yahoo.com



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all the bad luck...still did good for ur in-lab...whooaaa... geng weii~~

~CheerZ

Anonymous said...

hahaha thanks thanks =) luckily the questions were not that hard after what happened that morning sobs. =P