Thursday, April 10, 2008

Launch of YUI - I Loved Yesterday Album


OH HOHOHO yes, the new album I have been talking about all this while has finally launched and released yesterday, 9th April 2008. Due to my Engineering Maths paper yesterday, I wasn't able to squeeze out some time to post this. Well, once again, below are the details of her album - 'I Loved Yesterday'.


CD Track list:

01. Laugh away

02. My Generation


03. Find me


04. No way


05. Namidairo


06. Daydreamer


07. Love is all


08. I will love you


09. We will go


10. OH YEAH


11. My friend


12. LOVE & TRUTH


13. Am I wrong ?

**Click on the Windows Media Player tab to preview the song. Kindly wait for the song to load**



DVD Contents:

01. Good-bye days

02. I remember you
03. Rolling star
04. CHE.R.RY
05. Special Live Video of her first Budokan Concert (19 Nov 2007)




By the way, here is the advertisement (CM) for dear YUI's 'I Loved Yesterday' album. GAWD, dear YUI teaching guitar...I'm sure Hammie will be super jealous. *evil grins*


YUI - I LOVED YESTERDAY CM






For more info on getting a copy of her new album for yourself, you can go HERE for Limited Edition or HERE for the Regular Edition.


CONGRATULATIONS for 'I Loved Yesterday'!!

YUI simply makes me proud all the time. =)

I will enjoy this album, that's for sure. <3


p/s: Nope, no Career Fair post yet. No photos, no post. =P

No comments: