Sunday, April 6, 2008

All YUI's 'Laugh Away' Live Performances

Yes yes yes =(
I know I have not update the Career Fair post and also others that I promised,
but to post this YUI update. Gomen. =(
Once all the Career Fair pictures are in my lappie, I will immediately rant about it.
*runs away*








Back to the title
------->>>

Gosh dear YUI is promoting her Laugh away and her upcoming hit album 'I Loved Yesterday' non-stop. HONESTLY, its tiring to play catch up with her. She's so efficient and hardworking. I wish I'm like her.

Anyway here are the live performances of 'Laugh away'. 4 of them so far. All of them were so niceee. Love it to the max. I love this song. I will put Music Station Laugh away
(04/04/2008) performance first.



YUI - Laugh Away - Music Station 2008.04.04


YUI-net Staff Diary was also updated with the Music Station Laugh away performance. Below is the update.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Music Station無事終了しました~!

Music Station has ended safely!

皆さま、こんばんはっ!
今日は、東京は最高の天気でした。
全国的にもすごく天気が良かったみたいですね。
ゴキゲン(笑)な週末を過ごしていますか?

Good evening evening!
Tokyo’s weather today was the greatest!
It seems that the entire nation’s weather was great too.
How is everyone spending their weekend?

さてさて、昨晩は「Music Staion SP」でしたが、
たくさんの直前&直後メッセージありがとうございました!

Thank you everyone for the messages right before and right after the performance during last night’s Music Station SP!

毎回「Mステ」のたびに、
いつも一緒に「ドキドキ」してくれる
仲間がいるような感覚になってます!(照)
ホントにありがとう!
すごく嬉しいし、何より心強いっです!!

During every MS performance, we can feel that alongside us, there are also people who are equally anxious.
Thank you!
We are very happy, not to mention very reassured!!

昨日は、桜が満開の中、
『Laugh away』のパフォーマンス、
すごく素敵でしたね。。。グッときましたっ!!

user posted image

Yesterday, in the midst of sakura in full bloom, the performance of Laugh away was fabulous… it tugged at the heart strings!!

user posted image

<本番終了直後のYUI>

(YUI immediately after the performance)

あっという間に、『I LOVED YESTERDAY』
発売前の最後の週末になりました。。
いよいよ、リリースです。

In the blink of an eye, the last weekend before the release of “I Loved Yesteray” has arrived..
Finally, the release.

皆さんの胸に、YUIの渾身の13曲分の想いが、
届けば嬉しいです。。。
何卒、よろしくお願い致します!!


We would appreciate it very much if everyone could express their feelings regarding the 13 songs which YUI had made with her greatest effort…
Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu!!

でわでわ。
良い週末を~~~!
あじゅ。

With that,
Have a wonderful weekend~~~!
Adieu.

Translation by uchihamel


----------------------------------------------------------------


Next will be the live performance of Laugh away on NHK Haru Uta (25/03/2008).



Yui - Laugh away


Next, live performance of Laugh away on Bokura no Ongaku (28/03/2008).


YUI - Laugh away (Bokura no ongaku 28.03.2008)


Last but not least I hope, the live performance of Laugh away on Dream Live 2008. I love this performance the most, among all 4 Laugh away performances. YUI performed two songs on Dream Live 2008 - 'My Generation' & 'Laugh away'. Enjoy guys =)


Yui Laugh away Live (dream live 2008)



I can't wait for 'I Loved Yesterday' to be released on the 9th April. 3 more days to go. BUT, at the same time I don't want that day to come so soon. Engineering Maths 2 on 9th April too, and I didn't even cover 50% of the syllabus yet. Shucks. This sem is a total failure for me. 3 papers confirm gone case for me. With the current rate i'm going for my Engineering Maths 2 paper, I think it will be the 4th paper to join the club of failing subjects. *cries*

GOSH, this supposed to be a happy post, I should be 'Laugh-ing away'. Alrite, enjoy the videos. I better get my ass moving. Till then.

*CK goes read Engineering Maths 2 notes*


--------------------------------------------------
Random YUI photo:

I love this random YUI mag shoot =)

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: