Tuesday, July 22, 2008

YUI - SUMMER SONG

My all-time favourite Japanese singer-songwriter is back with her latest hit single - SUMMER SONG after Namidairo success. There are a few new songs in this single - Oh My God and also the accoustic version of Laugh Away. SUMMER SONG was released on the 12th of July and currently tops the Oricon Top Single Chart. SUMMER SONG is a cheerful and quick-paced song, while Oh My God is another lovely creation of YUI.


CD Version

CD + DVD Version


Tracklist:

1. SUMMER SONG
2. Oh My God
3. Laugh away ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. SUMMER SONG ~Instrumental~

*Click on the Windows Media Player tab to preview the song. Kindly wait for the song to load*

Purchase Details:

Catalog No.: SRCL-6819
Format: CD
Number of discs (or other units): 1
Release Date: 2008/07/02
Price: 1165yen (1223yen Tax incl.)
Item weight: 120 g

First Press Limited Edition comes with an original summer calendar and postcard.


Lovely


(YUI - SUMMMER SONG Single Regular Edition)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-6819

(YUI - SUMMMER SONG Single Limited Edition)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-6817





p/s :
I am suppose to study now because two of my midterm tests are just around the corner. But, as usual, I can't concentrate. So I came here to blog about YUI instead. How smart. And, gosh I'm so late for writing this post about SUMMER SONG. It was released weeks ago. *sweats*

No comments: