Sunday, July 13, 2008

This Blog Is Not Dead =)

Alright alright. I have to admit that its entirely my fault letting this blog to rot by itself and not updating it. Well, if you guys out there are willing to accept my excuses, I fail to update my blog due to:

1. Laziness (I'm honest alright)
2. Internet connection back in hometown was lousy
3. My laptop suffered a hard disk failure and the hard disk was sent for warranty claiming
4. EURO 2008 *grins*
5. Laziness
6. Laziness
7. Laziness
8. Laziness
9. Laziness
10. Laziness
11. Laziness


........................

I'm a lazy person alright. That explains everything. =)
Now I'm restarting my blogging mode once again. Gotta go through some warm ups.

Consequences of laziness, blogging posts are starting to pile up...Career Fair..Sushi..Hellboy 2...Bon Odori..arghhh... *pulls hair*

Once again, this blog is not dead. It is still breathing. *sniffs*

No comments: