Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why'd You Have To Wait?

Its been almost half-a-year since July 2008 that I last blogged about anything here. I owe this blog so much. I kept on delaying and procrastinating all the posts I had in mind. Honestly speaking, I enjoyed myself too much for the past two semesters in my second year too much, until I totally neglected the need to update my blog. Right now, actually, I'm having a hard time to think about what to write. There are lots of stuff happened, perhaps I'm having a blogging rust.

Its already February 2009, and I'm already in the final semester of my second year of degree. Time flies...super quick. Lotsa ups and downs over the past half-a-year.
Right now, the second year of my degree will be the most memorable year of my life. Many crazy stuff happened. Crazy. I'm having an awesome group of close friends. Had so much fun knowing these people =)
Deep inside, am hoping it will continue albeit things are getting a little messy now.

Anywayyyyy...

This year, I finally had the chance to taste American Lobster. YUP, American Lobster. My first time okaayyy. I'm not that well-to-do unlike filthy rich people eat lobsters everyday. *grins*

I stayed at my sister's place for a few days before school reopens. And after the movie Inkheart, my sister's bf took us to Pantai Seafood Restaurant in PJ area for dinner. The moment i stepped in, some spider-like living thing caught my eyes and it looked expensive. Its Alaskan King Crab and you would not believe the price. Well, its my first time again, to see that crab and that pricing, live! It was still in the CNY mood that time, so the hole restaurant was packed and we'd had to wait quite a while before we got seated.

My sister told me her bf has eaten several times in this restaurant and the food quality here is very nice. I was like whoaaa your bf so rich can eat here se-ve-ral times. LOL =)

We ordered "Pak So Kong" fish, Baby Kailan and the ultimate dish Cheese-baked American Lobster. 3 dishes, just nice for 3 of us. After dinner when the bill came, the 0.9 kg American Lobster was RM150 so altogether, the bill came around RM250. Wooots. Overall, it was not the price that matters, it was the joy and satisfaction xD because the lobster is just too gooood.

Alaskan King Crab. RM298 per kg o.O

RM228 per kg for this Snow Crab. I've never heard of this guy before.

Australian King Crab. RM328 per freaking kg. Freaking scary.
How much will it cost for one of it's leg? RM32.8? =.=


American Lobster.
My foodz =)
In my belly xD

Gallery of seafood. Expensive seafood.

Cheese-baked

Above : Flesh
Below : Shell

What's left of my share.

Pantai Seafood Restaurant. Jalan Cempaka PJU 6A, Kg. Sg. Kayu Ara, PJ. Give it a try =)

I'm going to stop here for now, will continue ranting about other stuff nx post. =)






No comments: